Thursday, June 12, 2014

12/6/14 Updates + New Items + My Updates

So today is Thursday, and guess what?  It's been two weeks since the last update -- not counting this one -- and we've gotten an amazing update, too!  There's a new underwater adventure called "Bubble Trouble!"  Although it's not one of my personal favorites, I'll probably play it for everyone viewing my YouTube channel and/or my blog.  There is a new daily spinner in which you have a greater chance of getting diamonds, 500 gems or a spectacular surprise! AJ has also added new colors to the color pallet (forgot to show in video).  We've received 50 colors to choose from when we're designing our unique little animals!

Spirit armor is in the Diamond Shop, just like I expected! Instead of three pieces, it's five! It has the spirit amulet, spirit armor, spirit helmet, spirit glove and the spirit tail armor! I will be buying it soon, but I don't have enough diamonds for both the lion and spirit armour collection.  Lions will be going away on 26/6/14 due to endangerment, so if you have the chance, get yourself a lion!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not making a video about the new items, I've actually been quite busy this past week or so. I'm quite sorry!




No comments:

Post a Comment